Ally Psychological Services is located just outside the charming small town of Fountainville, Pennsylvania. Known for plenty of open fields and farmlands, Fountainville is nestled in Bucks County at the intersection of Pennsylvania Route 313 and Ferry Road.
Our Doylestown office is located just across the town line of Fountainville where we’re eager to provide professional, local, in-person and virtual appointments for Anxiety, Depression, Stress, or any other frustration life throws your way. We’re proud to offer the Fountainville community individual therapy for children, teens, and adults. We also provide couples counseling, family therapy, evaluations, and group therapy.
No matter what has happened, your trained couples therapist is ready to help you and your partner work through communication concerns, trust issues, and whatever else is negatively effecting your relationship.
Therapy for children is specifically tailored to the needs and communication styles of children. Often done through different forms of play, your child will learn how to handle their big emotions and develop useful coping skills for a calmer house and less worried parents.
Group therapy is a cost-effective way to get the help you want in a supportive environment with people going through similar struggles. Ally Psych offers several different groups, including groups for anxiety, pregnancy loss and infertility, a group just for dads, and queer support.
Whether you, a teacher, pediatrician, family member, or friend expressed concerns, Ally Psych offers comprehensive evaluations to help diagnosis Autism in children, teens, and adults. Our evaluations will also provide recommendations and what the next steps should be if you or your child are diagnosed with Autism.
Our Psychological Evaluations help you better understand what you or your loved one is experiencing. Ensuring an accurate diagnosis is essential to successful treatment.
(If You See Face to Face Clients)
Our office is conveniently located 2 minutes off of Route 611 (Dublin / 313 exit) and less than 10 minutes from downtown Doylestown.
From Route 611:
1) Take the Dublin Exit (Swamp Rd, RT 313 / Dublin) and turn onto Swamp Road heading Westbound.
2) Turn left onto Ferry Rd
3) Turn Right into Fountainville Village once you pass Roman Delight (on your right)
4) Drive Straight until you see Labcorp infront of you and to the right
5) Turn Left, following the signs for the 500 building
6) Turn right so the 500 building is on your right
7) Ally Psychological Services is the last door on your right (Suite 503).
1) Head North on N Main St. toward W. Court St.
2) Continue straight onto N Easton Rd (N Main turns into N Easton)
3) Turn left onto PA-313 W / W Swamp Rd
4) Turn left onto Ferry Rd
5) Turn Right into Fountainville Village once you pass Roman Delight (on your right)
6) Drive Straight until you see Labcorp infront of you and to the right
7) Turn Left, following the signs for the 500 building
8) Turn right so the 500 building is on your right
9) Ally Psychological Services is the last door on your right (Suite 503).